"Leonard to co-star in the upcoming film "Phaesporia" before taking several months away from the business. He has agreed to terms to star in "A Raisin in the Sun" at Open Stage in Harrisburg this winter where he was nominated for Broadway World Award for Best Actor in 2013 for his performance in "Joe Turner's Come and Gone." This will be his third stint playing Walter Lee Younger, having also produced the production in 2008 and in 1997 (while a senior in high school). It is also the second time that Leonard will reprise a role following the Broadway performance by Denzel Washington, having done so this past year in Fences, which earned Washington a Tony Award."
In filmmaker Carman Spoto latest film "Phaesporia", Leonard Dozier is cast as a firefighter. More info about film Click Here.
Submit your winning essay to join Leonard to watch the movie! Winning essays get a ticket to see the movie along with popcorn/drink.
Two categories: 9 to 12 years old and 13 to 16 years old open to students of any Atlantic County city or town. Only accepting first 50 essays, 25 in each category (essays of students of Pleasantville will be accepted until the deadline regardless of whether cap has been met) Deadline is Tuesday, May 6th.
- Leonard Dozier and Luther Vandross
- Leonard Dozier along with others in MOM WAKE UP movie premiere
- New single "You Are A Star" to be released in April.
- Leonard Dozier in the upcoming film "Turning Point"
- Leonard Dozier was interviewed on Comcast SportsNet
- Broadway World Reviews: August Wilson's FENCES Is On Fire at Open Stage
- Excellent review of Fences starring Leonard Dozier.
- Cast of FENCES sitting on set!